Come and enjoy Native American dance, music, food, and crafts on Saturday, October 19, 2019 in The Pavilion at Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel.
Everyone is welcome to attend!
Special Events & Activities
- • Doors Open: 11AM
- • Ceremonial Gourd Dances: 12PM & 6PM
- • Grand Procession of Dancers: 1PM & 7PM
- • Competition Dancing
- • Hand Drum Competition: 4PM
- • Powwow Film Screening: 4:30PM
General admission is $5 (Kids under 5 are FREE)
Shop authentic American Indian arts and crafts, as well as, native-inspired items in The Pavilion.
- • Friday, October 18: 2PM - 9PM
- • Saturday, October 19: 9AM - 10PM
- • Sunday, October 20: 9AM - 2PM
For more information, visit www.chitimacha.gov/events,
email email@example.com, or call Chitimacha Cultural Department at (337) 923-9923.
Schedule is subject to change. Please, no lawn chairs. This is an alcohol and drug free event.